Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
About the Game
Blast opponents off the road with Fireburst, an explosively fun fast-paced arcade style racing game with fantastic graphics. Rev up to scorching speeds to outrun opponents on a dozen different tracks, setting them ablaze in your flaming wake thanks to our exclusive Fireboost technology. Drive as sixteen sarcastic drivers with unique styles and taunts, using various explosive, fire-based special abilities to turn other cars into a pyre of parts. Leave opponents sucking on your smoldering dust in single-player mode, local four-player mode or the insane, firetastic online eight-player mode. Grab the wheel and burn some rubber.
- Choose Your Death Ride – Get behind the wheel of 16 different vehicles including trucks, buggys, muscle cars and 4x4s. Win additional artwork and unlock other goodies as you turn opponents in piles of road ash.
- Eccentrically Eclectic Characters – Choose from 16 original characters with unique personalities and nerve pinching taunts.
- Fireboost Abilities – Turn every vehicle into a deadly hotrod with four fiery class-specific special abilities: Fireball, Fireblast, Firewall and Firewheels. Oh yeah!
- Maps Galore – Race on 12 single-player and five multi-player maps including docks, airfields, oil rigs, sewers and warehouses packed with shortcuts, obstacles and cool-down zones (to help extend your Fireboost).
- Modes Aplenty – Play the single-player mode to complete challenges, create a custom race or simply smash AI opponents. Multiplayer modes include four-player local split-screen and eight-player online racing.
- Heart-Pounding Soundtrack – As if things weren't hot enough, the soundtrack includes Hawthorne Heights' rockin' hit single, "Drive."
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0+ GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with shader model 3.0
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 1600 MB HD space
4 of 4 people (100%) found this review helpful
2.9 hrs on record
Fireburst is actually one of the few destructive racing games that I really enjoy. All the other bad things people are saying about this (besides the multiplayer) are either lies or they aren't happening to me. My overall rating for this is 8.5 because besides the multiplayer, the game is so much fun. The way you scorch your enemies is so satisfying and epic. If you have a slow computer, the launcher for this game is great. You can either have high graphics, or high performence, or even a medium. I do recommend this to anyone who likes destructive car games, or just destructive stuff in general :)
3 of 3 people (100%) found this review helpful
1.7 hrs on record
Fireburst. I got this on a bundle some time ago, and I gave it a shot. Very, very bad decision. Imagine a game that has horrible optimization, lack of graphical options, bad controls and performance, lots of bugs and the lack of controller support (the K+M controls are obnoxious nevertheless). Now, I could be describing a bad PC port but, guess what, this game is a PC exclusive. Horrific. The game is about races in a post-nuclear world, and make games like Post Apocalyptic Mayhem (which are not good) look excellent. 2 broken achievements, dead multiplayer, dreadful campaign. If you have this on your library you will want to keep him there untoutchable, rusting in peace. 34/100.
4 of 6 people (67%) found this review helpful
10.1 hrs on record
If you're looking for excitement and suspense around every corner then this is the game to play. I love how graphic everything is and the water and scenery are very realistic. I personally, like to cause as much destruction as possible while racing so this is perfect for me. You can choose to play on your own and battle challenges to get unlocks such as better cars or you can play multiplayer and have fun that way. I would definitely recommend this game and I have thoroughly enjoyed playing it and always go back for more.
1 of 1 people (100%) found this review helpful
2 of 4 people (50%) found this review helpful
0.6 hrs on record
game is broken, supper glitchy and lacks polish. its pretty much a poor clone of motor storm with boost causing the other racers to start dieing around you, which makes things easy because half the time the boost glitches and becomes unlimited, causing you to auto win.
24 of 34 people (71%) found this review helpful
6.6 hrs on record
Probably one of the laziest games I've ever come to play... Gameplay is sloppy, graphics are not that good, characters are just painful stereotypes, none of them are really funny, and they just come out as annoying, tracks don't match the gamestyle of the game, there's too much going on wherever you go, so it's hard to keep track of where you're supposed to go.
It's a mess...
It's a mess...