This content requires the base game Stellar Impact on Steam in order to play.
Buy Stellar Impact Science Ship DLC
About the Game
It may be soldiers that fight the battles, but its technology that wins the war and the Science Vessel will give you that tech advantage on the battlefield. Using a vast array of gravitational technology, the Science Vessel will allow you to gain a tactical upper hand in taking control of enemy ships.
The Science Vessel has a frigate tonnage and specializes in the use of the latest generation technology. This fast ship can go deep in enemy lines to disrupt ship formation and break the cohesion of the opposing fleets by using its high tech arsenal.
- Gravity wave: Brutally pushes back the opponent vessels.
- Tractor beam: Used to pull ships in while preventing the enemy from using the quantum portals.
- Distortion bombs: Creates amazing small stellar anomalies that explode and destroy everything that comes in contact with it.
- Electronic warfare: Prevents the target from changing any of its actual course coordinates.
- Gravitational singularity: Produces a huge destructive vortex pulling in all nearby vessels.
- OS: Windows® XP / Vista™ / Windows® 7
- Processor: Dual core 2.33GHz processor or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 275 MB
- Video Card: 512 MB GPU memory or better
- Sound: Sound card with DirectX 9.0c support
2012 © Meridian4. All rights reserved. Stellar Impact is a trademark of Tindalos Interactive and Headup Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners.
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.