Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Bang Bang Racing
Bang Bang Racing is a distinct arcade game focusing not only on the speed but also on the technical driving skills. The very intuitive control system and the exciting tracks provide endless fun for everyone in the family. Bang Bang Racing delivers fast-paced racing around every corner and down every straight.
Release Date: Jun 8, 2012
View all 13 screenshots
Watch all 2 trailers
About the Game
Bang Bang Racing is a distinct arcade game focusing not only on the speed but also on the technical driving skills. The very intuitive control system and the exciting tracks provide endless fun for everyone in the family.
Bang Bang Racing delivers fast-paced racing around every corner and down every straight. Drive high-speed, pumped-up racing cars through cones, tires and exploding barrels! Be one step ahead of your competitors, finding shortcuts, repairing your car in the pit lane, and dominating your opponents from the top-down view.
- Visit exotic racing locations from all around the world
- Complete 9 challenging reversible circuits and vary them with shortcuts
- Choose from the 20 unique vehicles across 4 classes of racing- muscle cars like N-Dura, stock car series like Evo GT, world endurance championship like Protech and formula one open wheels cars like Apex
- Vary your choice of vehicle with one of the 8 colorful skins offered
- Call your friends to play with 4Player Split-screen Multiplayer Races
- Compete for top honors with extensive Friends and Global Leaderboards
- Face dynamic, interactive objects like cones or exploding barrels that make every race unpredictable
- Be aware of environmental conditions affecting the drivable surface-Snow, Sand, Water and Oil
- OS: x86 or x64 bit versions of Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/Win7
- Processor: AMD/Intel single or dual-core processor running at 2.2GHz (Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 x2 are probably the lowest CPU architectures recommended)
- Memory: 1024MB for MS Windows XP and 1536MB for MS Windows Vista/Win7
- Graphics: ATI/nVidia graphic card with at least 256MB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 4.0 support. ATI Radeon HD 3600 and NVIDIA Geforce 8600 are minimum required graphic cards. The game also works on the latest generation of Intel HD 3000 IGPs and AMD 6500 series IGPs.
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 300 MB HD space
- Sound: Integrated or dedicated DirectX 9 compatible soundcard
- Additional: Keyboard, XBOX360 Controller (optional)
- Processor: AMD/Intel dual/triple/quad-core processor running at 2.6 GHz
- Memory:1536MB for MS Windows XP and 2048MB for Vista/Win7
- Graphics: ATI/Nvidia dedicated graphic card with at least 512MB of dedicated VRAM and with at least DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 4.0 support. ATI Radeon HD 3800 series and NVIDIA Geforce GTX260 and above are recommended graphic cards.