Află mai multe
Not just a random update! We're doing something extremely special to celebrate Carbon's birthday (oh, and America's too) by creating the FREEDOM BUNDLE--a very special chance for everyone to get a ton of Diamonds just for being with us during this special week!
Normally, 10,000 Diamonds cost $20, but we're letting you type in any price you want, as long as it's at least $1. And if you beat the average price (currently around $5) you get the Ultimate Helix and Eagle Head as bonus items! We really wanted the bundle to be something for everyone, so no matter if you want Power (Ultimate Helix) or Pretty (Eagle Head) or any number of things you might find in the shop (Diamonds have you covered) you simply cannot afford to miss this Bundle!
The FREEDOM BUNDLE will be retired on Friday, meaning you should think of Thursday as the final day to buy it! This is not just a typical marketing blurb, what you get is really blow your mind amazing:
What can you get with 10,000 Diamonds? A skin costs between 600 and 1600 Diamonds, so you could get a ton of them. You can buy XP and Kudos Boosts, or Diamond Rolls to give back to the players! Fancy buying and selling for profit? That's a huge stash to fund your adventures in the Player Market, where players can buy and sell for Diamonds.
ULTIMATE HELIX (when you beat the average)
This is the debut of the Ultimate Helix, with greatly improved missile firing bays able to unleash swarms of heat seeking death on anything in it's path. Ultimates are for Solo and Coop play, but that doesn't mean they aren't a ton of fun. Sure you can buy an XP Boost, but just smashing stuff fast is just as efficient, and more fun!
EAGLE HEAD (when you beat the average)
What's more patriotic than wearing an Eagle Head with your Liberty Paladin? Absolutely nothing! Nothing says freedom and liberty have landed like the magestic Eagle Head atop whatever mech you choose. (just remember the Liberty Paladin is available in the Shop right now for a limited time, and you'll easily be able to pick it up with all the Diamonds you just got)
FREEDOM BUNDLE NOTES
- whatever you spend on the Freedom Bundle will contribute to your total spent. Silver VIP is automatically awarded when approximately $10 USD is spent over the lifetime of an account.
- double check the current average price before purchase to make sure it doesn't go up by a few pennies right before you complete your purchase
- if you have any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out. We've never done this before, so there might be some unexpected issues. Let us know right away if you find anything strange!
- tell your friends! We may do this next year, or we may not! It's an experiment for sure to see if people will spend even $1 when we give them and overwhelmingly amazing deal--Diamonds, an Ultimate, and a brand new Cosmetic, something for everyone.
Află mai multe
We have some nice improvements to the Inventory UI that should make it a lot easier to sort and find things. A more traditional drop-down list for categories has been added, and rarity filters can be applied at any time along with a new Duplicates selector that only affects the current set you are looking at. Great for figuring out what you can sell or scrap!
Speaking of Scrap, there is a new Basecamp structure available--the Scrapyard! Now you can simply drag things out of your inventory and into the giant whirling machine to tear things into little bits. Be careful though, once you press that "Scrap" button it will shred it super fast! There is no undo, so no messing around with this heavy machinery. You'll also get a nice preview of how much Scrap something will generate.
What about Generators? This change has been a long time coming, on the list of "things to do before we exit beta". It started to feel like Generators became a "must have" unit, which can be frustrating when you just have 8 slots. The solution to this we feel is to actually decrease or remove the Generator's ability to increase upkeep, and instead increase upkeep overall. So instead of giving you more upkeep, they will do what you expect them to do since they look like power generators--they will increase the Energy capacity of structures you have them attached to (via the Sockets). We might have some balance work to do, but we think this will be a good chance allowing everyone to build more units and not absolutely need to take Generators to do it.
For those playing around with the alpha version of the map editor (for Prime owners) Dan has continued to make improvements and add features. Find more details in the notes below. We're probably a patch away from being able to reliably play your maps online with others! We're still deciding how all that will work, and what will be available for free players compared to VIP and Prime. Maybe free players can join rooms created by others, but can't select custom maps on their own? Leave us suggestions in the forums!
- Inventory UI upgraded
- new basecamp structure - the Scrapyard!
- 6 new, rare, crate types - keep an eye out for new crates!
- new players will see suggestions for unlocks from the Shop at end-game
- various updates and improvements for AirMech AI
- added "Go To" button on Leaderboards to find yourself
- Wishlist added to Collection Sets
- added a quick launch button for the map editor from the solo menu
- new icons for Map Editor
- Force Volumes can now be placed in the Map Editor
- allow players to change the game mode and boundaries in the Map Editor
- hold Alt + middle mouse button to rotate camera in Map Editor, Shift + Space to reset
- updated art for Erik and Samson
- fixed the display of Ultimate Fuel's stat modifiers
- AirMech AI should no longer waste their energy by flying against the pregame barrier
- fixed cleared plots showing a None label.
- fixer no longer stops its walking animation when healing on the go
- fix for being able to transform into one of the Salt buildings
- fixed a bug which prevented viewing properties which were pushed past page 1 in the Map Editor
- fix for factions being created with a trailing space
- fix for lobby menu not loading if chat is hidden
- fix for Guardians appearing in unit selection
- fix for getting stuck in lobby Hangar UI when selecting a unit then pilot/color
- more fixes for landing in trees on Vale
- fixed some text entry boxes from unfocusing if the mouse cursor was behind the insertion point
- fix for NULL/blank buttons in Esc menu
- stat changes for structural AirMech parts
- Roller weapon decreased from 20 to 10
- Roller DPS reduced from 200 to 120
- Roller build cost increased from 9800 to 10500
- fixed air/ground speeds on DPU Ammo and Advanced Belt Feed
- made Bomber Bombs ability use the Special Weapon Type
- Generator now increases energy capacity and recharge rate of your teams fortress and outposts
- Generator upkeep decreased from +5 to +2
- Ultimate Generator upkeep decreased from +9 to +5