Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
In this Insanely Twisted, 2-D action-adventure game, explore unique environments and battle bizarre creatures as you make your way toward the center of the mysterious Shadow Planet! Solve complex puzzles and upgrade your ship with alien technology as you fight to save your home world.
View all 10 screenshots
Watch all 2 trailers
“... easily one of 2011's best games.”
“... a triumph in almost every way possible.”
10/10 – The Sixth Axis
About the Game
In this Insanely Twisted, 2-D action-adventure game, explore unique environments and battle bizarre creatures as you make your way toward the center of the mysterious Shadow Planet! Solve complex puzzles and upgrade your ship with alien technology as you fight to save your home world. Featuring both local and Games for Windows - LIVE multiplayer game modes.
- Striking and appealing visual style by renowned artist Michel Gagné.
- Innovative and intuitive puzzle design mixed with intense action sequences.
- Unique and visually stunning creatures and environments.
- Rich worlds and captivating back stories.
- Explore the worlds of Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet with friends with multiplayer.
- OS:Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor:Intel Core Duo (1.25ghz) / AMD Athlon XP (1.8ghz)
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:GeForce FX series+ / Radeon 9500+
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Additional:Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows – Live