“I was simply flabbergasted at the complexity and simplicity they present at the same time.”
9/10 – The Indie Game Magazine
“One of the best puzzle games I've played in years...The Bridge is an experience that I haven't had since P.B. Winterbottom and Braid, and it gives both of them a run for their money”
90/100 – Destructoid
“The best of the PAX 10.”
"I took more away from the experience than I have with any other game in recent memory”
– The Escapist
Steam Big Picture
About the Game
The Bridge is a 2D logic puzzle game that forces the player to reevaluate their preconceptions of physics and perspective. It is Isaac Newton meets M. C. Escher. Manipulate gravity to redefine the ceiling as the floor while venturing through impossible architectures. Explore increasingly difficult worlds, each uniquely detailed and designed to leave the player with a pronounced sense of intellectual accomplishment. The Bridge exemplifies games as an art form, with beautifully hand-drawn art in the style of a black-and-white lithograph.
- 48 thought-provoking puzzles, each unique from the rest, all requiring an innovative solution.
- Gravity manipulations, gravitational vortexes, parallel dimensions, and many more mind-bending concepts in a world where the laws of physics are not what they seem.
- M. C. Escher-esque worlds with impossible architecture set in the style of beautifully hand-drawn black-and-white lithographic art.
- An alternate version of the game unlocked after the main storyline has been completed, including challenging alternate versions of each of the 24 main puzzles, along with an alternate ending.
- A time-backtracking system to alleviate any fears of making a mistake.
- Processor:1.0 GHz
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Hard Drive:400 MB HD space
© 2013 The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild, Incorporated. All rights reserved.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.