April 11th, 2014
- Fixed broken MP from v2.1.2
- All Muslim rulers are now notified and given an imprisonment reason when a dynasty member refuses to straighten up
- Added a notification event when a dynasty member goes decadent
- Only Kshatriya women are generated in feudal Indian courts
- Can no longer pick the "Excommunicated" trait in the ruler designer
- Fixed a bug where dead characters could get the wrong liege set
- Fixed bug where the "Become King" ambition would abort due to holding a temporary revolter kingdom
- Added better text when losing decadence from a title grant
- Adjusted to care more about Caste for marriages
April 10th, 2014
This patch should fix all major issues reported since the release of Rajas of India!
- Memory optimizations (graphics DLCs)
- Fixed a bug where allies could be called into certain Major Revolts by attackers, resulting in some erroneous vassalizations at the end of the war.
- Temporary titles no longer increase the multiplier for Decadence gain if they are the character's highest tier title.
- Hunts and Fairs should now be more interesting.
- Hunts and Fairs should no longer give you bundles of events on the same day.
- Hunts and Fairs should now almost always fire at least one event.
- Tournaments will now end properly after all winners are chosen.
- Fixed a bug where an adventure would declare war ahead of time.
- Asking to join a crusade is no longer limited by the distance to the religious head.
- Arrange Marriage no longer shows people with a different caste if you're Hindu.
- Now possible to search for trait names and last names in character finder.
- Spouse no longer likes you less if you have a different caste.
- Fixed a bug where decadence would be incorrectly reset when resigning.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't grant county titles to Hindus even if they would have their barony become the primary holding in that province.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't grant lower titles of the incorrect type.
- Fixed a bug where you could designate dead heirs.
- Ruler designer costs improved for balance.
- Fixed a bug where commanders could be offered marriages which they would accept.
- Fixed a bug where the pope would be listed as your best candidate.
- Fixed a bug where the guardian would its wards far away with them.
- Fixed a bug where characters of special interest would be cleared upon inheritance.
- The Robin Hood event series should no longer fire more than once per campaign.
- Fixed some issues with the Aztec invasion.
- Made Buddhist ambitions easier to fulfill.
- Added religion triggers for certain nicknames.
- Fixed a number of minor text bugs.
- Celibate characters should no longer be worried about their conjugal lovelife.
- Added/changed some trait-based opinion modifiers.
- Made Mount Athos an Orthodox holy site instead of Piraeus.
- Bogomilist women can now be appointed as court chaplains.
- Homosexual characters can now have the "get married" ambition again.
- Tweaked various factors affecting whether AI chooses the "get married" ambition.
- Fixed a bug with the decadence "straighten up" action.
- Fixed a bug where characters sacrificed to Kali would mysteriously survive.
- Blocked some ambitions for court gurus.
- Fixed a bug that gave Indian provinces way too much revolt risk from certain events.
- Fixed an issue with the timing of events at Indian feasts.
- Fixed an error with flag clearing at Furusiyya and Epic Tournaments.
- Fixed several event triggers that failed to correctly check a character's location.
- Applying history backwards was working incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where you wasn't able to reform pagan.
- Fixed a bug with the allow_laws console command
- Now allowed to arrange marriages regardless of diplomatic range if you have a courtier who is betrothed to someone in the target's court
- The Messalian heresy now has access to Absolute Cognatic Succession
- Now allowed to assign a leader to a flank without one regardless of crown authority
- Fixed a bug with lover event 64065
- Fixed a bug with the vassal king opinion penalty being applied multiple times
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't arrange marriages as a child.
- No longer costs any piety to banish if one has a valid reason.
- Banishment description shows the cost to banish.
- Games already in progress no longer show up on the server list.
- Ransom interaction no longer distance limited.
- Fixed some issues with the Samrat Chakravartin decision. It should now be much more attractive for the player.
- Removed an exploit with muslim schools and tech points.
- Fixed a bug with temporary revolt titles and certain achievements.
- Fixed error in troop amount trigger causing horse archers to get elephant tactics.
- Added missing localization for jungle terrain combat effect tooltip.
- Indian temple corruption and local death cults are now immediately removed if province owner is of a non-Indian religion.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes prevented the player from building some holdings.
- Updated so all light cavalry based tactics affect camel cavalry as well
- Fixed invalid patrician trade post cost calculation
- Nestorians can now only appoint landed bishops as Autocephalous Patriarchs (court chaplains)
- Fixed so technology gives bonuses to some special troops
- Improved the logic of bribing people into plots.
- Adapted pilgrim events to include Messalian and Paulician heresies.
- Fixed a bug where the usurp button for kingdoms usurped vassals as well
- Will only ask vassals or below to "Straighten up"
- No longer possible for AI to plot to assassinate self (unless they are a lunatic)
- AI can now start Claimant factions again
- Holy Warrior has a better effect description.
- Fixed a case where righteous imprisonment alert was shown even though imprisonment wasn't available.
- Piety name fixed in ledger.
- Piety name fixed in religion view.
- Piety name fixed in law view for Muslims.
- Piety name in casus belli selection for declare war diplomacy.
- Piety name in score description fixed
- Piety name in end of combat/battle dialog fixed.
- Cursor offsets for character finder.
- Autosave to cloud no longer open main menu upon completion.
- Find province window updated.
- Character selection could show a wrong CoA for lowborn.
- Piety name fixed in execute interaction.
- Clients no longer show "waiting for server id"
- Ransom button in intrigue view disabled when the employer can't/won't ransom the person.
- Fixed invalid text shown for special troops in commander traits
- Fixed moral authority tooltip for indian religions.
- Fixed upside down CoA's on map for versions using OpenGL
- Added missing top bar extension for Indian republics
- Added missing jungle terrain picture
- Vassal tab shows patricians as patricians now
- Fixed another [Player.Religion.GetPietyName] localization issue
- Renamed cost to ruler_designer_cost for trait age costs.
- ruler_designer_cost now forces the cost instead of applying an offset.
- Added a check for characters holding titles before they were born.
- Error log now alerts for any duplicate landed titles.
- Fixed a bug with the event filter 'only_independent' and revolters
- Made a number of changes to starting characters and dynasties, above all in Northern India.
- Ruler of Agen in 987 is now shows as the bishop he is.