So, it is worth mentioning that the game has its moments. As soon as you start it does SUCK, I was about to stop playing until got through first chapter. All seemed too cliche and too clumsy also the controls were quite wierd for me.
But then it just devoured me... I mean, the plot the gameplay and the "Surprice Surprice" all those cliche characters started making sence and the game humour made it more enjoyable.
What I personally consider as pros:
+ Nice story
- closer to the end you actually start to love it and enjoy, because first couple of minutes - i just hated it. The story is, frankly, nothing new, especially with all dem "Deus Ex" and what not but it has it's own nice twists and turns for which I liked it so much.
+ RPG Element
- It's quite funny to see how your replies matter on the way other caracters feel for you.
+ MassEffect 1 Style upgrading
Remember we all loved how the weapon upgrades worked in ME1? Well, you'll see plenty of that stuff in "BD" and imho here it's even better =)
+ Relaxing Shooter
- When you got tired of all those fast action FPSs and TPSs and want just to relax and hit the mouse button - definitely your choise
+ Not "Soupy and Blurry" cutscenes
- Even though there is a lot of cutscenes they are looking in most of the cases good. And the cheeziness of characters plays well with it.
+ Nice number of minigames
- game has something like 20 minigames where you have to dive, drive, shoot out of a truck, train and etc. for you to change the gameplay and entertain =)
+ The Super Populair QUICK TIME EVENTS
- because there can simply not be a game without that thing, but they are set in logical places and actually help to expand the story
Some cons as well:
- Mostly stupid AI
- It was not easy for me,personally, not to loose sometimes the rep among squad due to idiotic mates who run into crossfire for no ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ reason. But then again - you get a headshot and rep is back to where it was.
- A corridor Shooter
- Even though some might love them, I find it a bit sad that there was always just one ruite to go.
- Story is incredibly dumb in the beginning
- I'm afraid many might drop it before playing due to that very reason.
- I find the standart controls and mouse sencitivity not very comfy
IMHO it took some bits of time to get used to either super fast steering with mouse or vice versa super slow, which was not very pleasant thing in the begining. Especially when your rifle is ♥♥♥♥ at first =)
Nevermind all of the cons, the game is very good.
I'ld rate it 8.5/10 for my own reasons but I really enjoyed spending time in it.
If there would have been a part 2 - " yes m8, I'ld buy it 8/8