Crazy Machines 2 - Invaders from Space
Crazy Machines 2: Invaders From Space DLC を購入する
Crazy Machines 2 Complete を購入する
Crazy Machines 2, Crazy Machines 2: Liquid Force Add-on, Crazy Machines 2: Time Travel Add-On, Crazy Machines 2: Back to the Shop Add-On, Crazy Machines 2: Halloween, Crazy Machines 2: Happy New Year DLC, Crazy Machines 2 - Invaders from Space
Crazy Machines Complete Pack を購入する
Crazy Machines 2, Crazy Machines 2: Liquid Force Add-on, Crazy Machines 2: Time Travel Add-On, Crazy Machines , Crazy Machines 1.5 , Crazy Machines 2: Back to the Shop Add-On, Crazy Machines 2: Halloween, Crazy Machines 2: Happy New Year DLC, Crazy Machines 2 - Invaders from Space , Crazy Machines Elements, Crazy Machines Elements DLC - Gadget Fun & Tricky Riddles, Crazy Machines Elements DLC - Collision Course & Mental Activity
Invaders from Space have come to add extra terrestrial challenge to Crazy Machines 2! Meet Flinky, the bouncy alien and slimy Species 1337 as you take on anti-gravity, break out the robots, and aim your laser beams! Use your wits and be ready to encounter alien intelligence in the craziest mission ever from outer Space!
Challenge yourself with insane and dangerously silly experiments! Shoot rockets with Lasers! Use mirrors and shields to manipulate them in the most unusual ways! It’s all different in outer space! Set off C4 explosives, build between asteroids, and use gravitational shift to make contraptions that are out of this world!
Explore the possibilities and experience the craziest levels ever created for Space!
- New and unique building parts featuring UFOs, Flinky, the bouncing alien, Species 1337, 'Mobile' Laser Cannons, Laser Shields, Asteroids, Planets, Moons, Rocket, and the X-Ray Display, and more!
- Construct and create wacky contraptions that are out of this world!
- Experience anti gravity bursts of energy like never before!
- Can you make the aliens play volleyball? Make a rainbow wave of bouncing Flinkys? Will the robot circum-navigate the celestial body?
- Exciting new levels like “Destroy UFOs”, “Free Flinkys”, “Recycle Robots” and more, in some of the most far-out cosmic levels ever exclusively created for Space!
- Join the online community and compete in achievements.
- Create your own puzzles and share them online. Download and play other peoples puzzles.
- OS: Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 or better
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compliant card NVIDIA GeForce 6600 series or ATI Radeon X700 or higher
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX 9-comp sound card
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available