Publisert: 2. november
- Combine elements on a freaking speed finger twisting combat.
- Very fun to play as "Party" versus other players and also good as "Solo" with unknown players.
- Fast and furious combat on advanced levels.
- Great community. Players are friendly and reflect the game fun esence.
- Magicks are lunatic: Crush a toilet bin over your enemy head, Invoke goblin zombies to hunt down your opponents, Call a thunder storm or Cast Death itself for a finishing move.
- Turn on fire, freeze, wet and/or electroshock your enemies (or your friends :)
- Most Hilarious lines on the entire wizard world.
- New content and features are added constantly.
- Bugs are getting fixed constantly.
- Most awesome wizards, a handsome vampire and critters are wood (missing Vlad...)
- It could be hard to start if you never played Magicka 1. Some new player could get turned down when beginning.
- Really skill based, not level based game. You can beat a 45 level mage with your level 1 wizard from the start if you are good enough (probably not, but possible).
- Totally FREE. Not a pay to win game. Many noob players still believe that "stuff" will affect your performance. I could agree that Premium content make your wizard customization and optimization much better, but not stronger. I didn't invest a coin on the game and good items can be bought with common gold.
- I dare you to play only One match when you have learned to play. Passing the initial barrier the game is pure addiction.
- Not as fun as Magicka 1 and still waiting for Magicka 2.
- Bleigh !