Servers will come down for patching at 11:00 CEST, just under 1 hour from now. Patch notes are below!
- Gear selection now saves correctly while entering a game.
- Display the “Match Point" message only once in Team Deathmatch.
- Correct spectator messages in Team Deathmatch.
- Fix for rare crash when a player disconnects from a Team Deathmatch.
- Fix for a rare Revive bug in Team Deathmatch.
- Fix for annoying spawnpoint bug.
- Fix for loud iCraft imp death sound.
- Less intrusive forfeit UI.
- If a player is AFK, a confirm forfeit is triggered automatically.
- Ping on map works as expected even when HUD interaction is turned off.
- HUD interaction can be turned on/off in the settings screen.
- Keybindings for show score screen and select Magicks.
- Changed z-layers of some HUD elements so they end up on top of floating unit names.
- Proper z-layer for custom match Leader icon.
- Now possible to report more than one player at end of round screen.
- Correct positioning of portraits based on team and team slot.
- Scoreboard now sorts by score and fallback to sort by team/slot.
- Less intrusive Emote button in the front-end.
- Removed back to menu button from training grounds (no-one used it!).
- New craftable Melee weapons.
- New craftable Ranged weapon.
- New craftable Robe!