Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Buy Choplifter HD
Downloadable Content For This Game
About the Game
In Choplifter HD, players take on the role of an up-and-coming rescue pilot asked to join the elite, international helicopter rescue team. Pilots will be trained to command a variety of helicopters deployed on 30 different missions. Pilots must bank, hover, touch-down and sometimes even shake zombies from their chopper during lift-off in order to make their rescue and complete their mission.
- Choplifter HD dares players to risk their lives in order to save others!
- Players pilot many different helicopter types inspired by current military models
- Varied and dangerous terrain including urban areas, jungle outposts, arctic bases, and desert compounds with missions taking place at all hours of the day and night.
- Command a variety of helicopters deployed on more than 30 different missions ranging from captured military prisoner extraction to saving survivors of viral outbreaks
- Maneuver, fire, and extract under perilous conditions in order to carry out rescues
- Original Choplifter franchise creator Dan Gorlin serving as design consultant
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 Ghz Dual-Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB Free HD Space
- Video Card: Graphics Card with Shader Model 3 support, 256 MB video memory
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectSound-compatible sound device
Choplifter™ HD © 2011 inXile Entertainment Inc. Choplifter HD, inXile Entertainment and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of inXile Entertainment Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
More like this
0 of 2 people (0%) found this review helpful
1 of 6 people (17%) found this review helpful
264 products in account
1.4 hrs on record
This is a great and entertaining game with graphics that were better then I expected. However playing this game did not properly prepare me to fly a helicopter. So when I was in this helicopter the pilot had a stroke and i thought I could take over because of my time playing this game. Boy was that a mistake. long story short helicopter crashed and I blame this game for not teaching me to fly one properly
9 products in account
10.6 hrs on record
This game isn't one that you just push along through the levels and are finished with the game the next day. This game is trully fun to play, will keep you entertained thouroughly, and won't frustrate you when you fail. You unlock better choppers and replay levels until you're satisfied. The graphics are surprisingly advanced and the side-scrolling gameplay proves to be very addictive. Overall this game is complete in it's superb gameplay and eye-catching graphics.