Man I feel like such an idiot. When I first saw this game on steam a long time ago I said to myself. "It seems to be a crappy eagle vision version of Dota 2" No offense to any Dota 2 fans... I ended ignoring Torchlight 2's existence for about a year.
About a week ago I saw this game on sale and I bought it well because it was on sale xD
Man, I feel so STUPID as to dislike this game on its appearance.
- Amazing loot selection. Your not just selling every single item that doesn't appeal to you.
- Freedom of weapon customizations. Maybe you want to have your Berserker use dual pistols or whatever you feel like using.
- Interesting bosses. Your not just fighting a giant blob...
- Most of the time, you use your mouse to move and attack so you rarely need to use your keyboard, which is great for those who want to multitask...no not in that way...
-Beautiful settings. (Realistic forests, dungeons, etc).
- The game runs very well with all settings turned the highest. Unless you have a windows 98 or something which can't run this game xD (OBVIOUSLY)
- Max level is 100 so you can show off and get a bunch of characters to lv 100 if you wish.
- Sometimes the quest marker really ♥♥♥♥es me off. Sometimes the quest marker will direct me to a dungeon that I have already explored. I end up going inside, the quest marker tells me to go back out. WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥?!?!? Though this rarely happens, but when it does, it is on a side quest mission. This was for me though, I have no idea if the game will be like that for you guys.
Overall I rate this game 9/10