What is SOL: Exodus?
it is a rather short but cool linear space sim. You control a small fighter against alot of enemies and usually have to protect some ship with too low hp (even on easy) the game has a rather neat hacking system tho, wich makes it a bit more interesting.
The campaign can be completed in 3hours on easy but will take maybe up to 10 hours on hard depending on your skill and luck as your teammates are really useless.
- its a space arcade sci-fi fighter sim
- hacking is new and interesting
- hard difficulty is hard
- mission challenges makes you want to replay missions
- the achievements are doable
- xbox controller support
- Too short
- Hard is too hard
- no co-op or mp
- your ships flight path is weird sometimes, this can be very annoying
In short if you like arcadey space battle games this game is worth checking out on a sale, just dont expect AAA quality.
despite its shortcomings I actually had alot of fun.