Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Starvoid is a multiplayer real time strategy game, wrapped in the easy-to-pick-up and easy-to-play structure of a first person shooter. The player takes the role of a mercenary commander in the outer rims of the galaxy, fighting for control over the rare spaceship fuel, Starvoid.
Release Date: Aug 30, 2012
View all 10 screenshots
Watch HD video
Buy Starvoid - Two-pack
Includes two copies of Starvoid - Send the extra copy to a friend!
About the Game
Starvoid is a multiplayer real time strategy game, wrapped in the easy-to-pick-up and easy-to-play structure of a first person shooter.
The player takes the role of a mercenary commander in the outer rims of the galaxy, fighting for control over the rare spaceship fuel, Starvoid. On the battlefield, the player has an arsenal of combat robots, vehicles and ingenious abilities ranging from deployable machine gun turrets and minefields to repair nanoids and orbital rocket strikes. Everything is constantly refilled as the commander instantly is allowed to re-enter the battlefield after being eliminated.
- Instant Action – Games can be dropped into or out of at any time
- Intense multiplayer – Up to 12 players per server and instant player respawns create an action packed experience
- Tactical gameplay – True to its RTS roots, Starvoid focuses on tactical gameplay and strategic planning
- Customization – Build your own army with upgradable units, unique abilities and outfit your commander before deploying
- Commander development – As you progress, new items are unlocked allowing deeper customization and variety.
- Real Time Strategy / Multiplayer Online Battle Arena Hybrid
- OS:Windows Vista / Windows 7
- Processor:Dual Core 2.4GHz processor
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:Shader 4.0 compatible card (minimum: Nvidia GeForce 8000, AMD Radeon 2000)
- Hard Drive:3 GB HD space
- Sound:Direct X-compatible sound card
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:No support for Windows XP or DirectX 9. Integrated video cards not supported
© 2012 Paradox Interactive™. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.