Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Requires the base game Defenders of Ardania on Steam in order to play.
Buy Defenders of Ardania: Battlemagic
Packages that include this game
Buy Majesty Collection
Includes 11 items: Majesty 2, Majesty Gold HD, Majesty 2: Kingmaker, Majesty 2: Monster Kingdom, Majesty 2: Battles of Ardania, Defenders of Ardania: Battlemagic, Warlock - Master of the Arcane, Defenders of Ardania, Warlock: Master of the Arcane - Powerful Lords, Warlock: Master of the Arcane - Power of the Serpent, Defenders of Ardania: The Conjurer's Tricks
About the Game
Battlemagic adds four new spells – a new spell for each of the playable races as well as one new spell that will be available for all races. Defenders of Ardania (DoA) is a next-generation tower defense game set in the rich fantasy world of Majesty with a twist. Besides the addictive core mechanics of placing towers to stop advancing enemy units, DoA also allows players to take on the role of the attackers seeking to conquer the enemy base.
Although Defenders of Ardania includes a single-player portion, the focus of the game is multiplayer, where two to four players can take each other on or compete against AI opponents via Internet or LAN. The multiplayer component offers three different game modes where players can assume either the defensive or offensive sides – or both!
- Extort (for all race): Recharges the resource pool with 300 resource, but decreases the resource recharge rate to 0 for 1 minute.
- Trap (Nature): Strong roots and stalks surface and trap the units standing in the area, rendering them motionless for a short time.
- Arise (Underworld): Creates zombie units from enemy corpses. These reanimated units ‘lives’ for only 30 seconds.
- Frozen Shield (Human): Decreases the damage that all friendly units suffer from the enemy while the spell is active.
- OS: Windows® XP / Vista / Windows® 7
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.2 GHZ, AMD Athlon 3500+
- Memory:1 GB (Windows® XP), 1,5 GB (Windows® Vista)
- Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
- Video Card: 1GB, ATI HD3870, Shader Model, 512 MB (does not support integrated graphics card)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound:DirectX9 compatible
- Additional: Internet or LAN for multiplayer
ⓒ Copyright Paradox Interactive AB
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.