I need to start from history to figure out if its a good game or not.
Im a big fun of worms since WORMS 1
- WORMS 1 & 2
The first and Armageddon was crazy fun! You never can predict what will going on. Those tiny little worms , stuck in pixels and dies like a water drops. With a dozen fun weapons.
ps: there was also a upgraded version of Armageddon ITS FUN!
- WORMS 3D (all other versions)
Its was something new, still fun but not in the same way. (if it was in 2015 , it would be a good game after years of polishing). For me it was special, not like before... but i played it cause i like worms. I loved a big big high platforms and unpredictable shooting.
- WORMS Revolution
They tried to restore a Armageddon fun and they kinda made it! Thanks TEAM17
- Cool polished graphics
- If you pass a single mode, you are the master.
- Every time i play worms with friend, even with skills you never know who will win.
- THE TIME of calculation of a AI is too LONG!
- THE AI is too predictable and really mathematically aiming (that is not fun)
- The water is not a water; its gelatin
- Many weapons are gone
- Not a full destructible area (in old worms it was something that i loved to do , hit a Aliluia grenade and it will blow a half of the level with several mini impacts, but here is not the same)
- No one never is online, poor multi player.
- Cant play single player maps with my friends..
If you need a challenge try WORMS
if you love UNPREDICTABLE moments, try WORMS.
If you never played WORMS, you must try WORMS.