A horrible game that pretty much sums up what video games have become these days.
1. The game is very clunky and wastes a lot of time with unneeded messages. "A castle is available!" "You've completed watching all the animations for X unit!" It's very annoying.
2. Bugs. Glitches. Crashes. This game is full of em'. Do you like the game crashing in roughly 50% of your games? The dev certainly does, because this game does just that.
3. The dev has promised several fixes in the future. Well, at least he did A YEAR AGO. Nuff' said.
4. Full 3-d animations seem pretty cool until you realize that there's only 3 animations per fight. (Pawn vs Pawn, King vs Bishop, etc.) Would be nice if more was added but that's hoping for a lot from this dev.
5. Did I forget to mention that this game crashes a lot?
6. Some of the animations make no sense at all. I lost all hope when the my Knight and the AI Queen got into a dancing contest.
7. Sonofa... THE GAME JUST CRASHED AGAIN
-9,223,372,036,854,775/10 would not play again