What can I say, I still bought it even tho the bad revieuws, because it was 2 bucks.
For a game out of 2011 it is really outdated on all fronts, for the size of the studio it is okey.
It is also very short I completed in 4.5 hours on HARD with all achievements. So do not spend more then 2,5 bucks max if you do not mind the CONS it is okey to play. CONS
-Settings, only thing you can change is resolution thats it.
-Controlls can not be set and you have to figure out yourself how to do what
* WASD walk
* SPACE Run, use cover, vault
* E Use (pick up guns/ammo/grenades) open doors
* F Melee (this is also you stealth kill)
* G trow grenade
* LMB shoot
* RMB Zoom/Aim (in vehicle secondary fire)
- there are 6 weapons, which is okey, except the sniper rifle you can not zoom in or out, so usually it is useless.
- Your person sometimes does not go into cover where you do expect him to.
- The game does not seem to responds fluently, at well
- The AI is horrible, I did it on Hard(most diffucult) and the enemy just runs past you or stays in position(Not moving if you run past), it is just not HARD.
- Your buddy is useless, he hits hardly anything he is either way behind or in front of you, lucely he does not die. PROS
+ Main story thought is nice
+ Most vehicle parts are entertaining
+ Achievements are clear and easy