“...the most exciting first-person shooter I've played in years.”
10/10 – Eurogamer
“...stop reading right now and download this game.”
10/10 – Ausgamer
“A game that is just fun as hell.”
91/100 – Ten Ton Hammer
About the Game
“every Shooter Should Have Jetpacks!”
Tribes: Ascend is the world’s fastest shooter - an online multiplayer FPS with jetpacks, skiing, vehicles, and multiple classes.
With Tribes: Ascend - Game of the Year Edition, experience the most acclaimed multiplayer shooter of 2012 like never before. This edition packages weapon DLC from ten previous expansions as well new featured content.
Tribes: Ascend - Game of the Year unlocks all weapons and perks from: the Cloak & Dagger update, Raid & Pillage update, Tartarus update, Staying Alive update, Accelerate update, Stonehenge update, Twinfusor update, Bliz update, Marksman update, Revolution update, plus the new Shocklance.
For a single purchase you unlock ALL weapons in the game (over 110), all classes (9), all perks (21), and the new Shocklance weapon.
- Skiing: A slow soldier is a dead soldier. By holding down space bar you remove friction and build momentum to traverse large maps, hunt down targets, and escape enemy territory at intense speeds.
- Jetpacks: Total freedom of movement and aerial, dog-fight like combat.
- Class-Based Combat: Nine classes, each with unique weapon loadouts and abilities.
- Escalating Intensity: In each match you earn credits for shooting down enemies or supporting your team’s objectives. Use these match credits to upgrade base defenses, access vehicles, or call-in tactical strikes. The longer you play, the more chaotic the match becomes.
- Vehicles: Pilot the powerful Beowulf tank, the speedy two-person Grav Cycle or the versatile flying Shrike.
- Beautiful, Massive Battlefields: Wage war in a variety of open environments including frozen wastelands, sprawling cities, and jagged mountains.
- Don’t Fight Alone: Friend-list allows you to link up with others and establish supremacy online
- Spectator Mode: Highly-detailed spectator mode allows you to zoom in on your favorite players, view player data, and switch between action hot spots on the fly.