"Repackages the fond, familiar cooperative and mobile combat of TF2 and Tribes with layers of MMO goodness" -- PC Gamer Magazine
"A fast-paced, action-packed adrenaline rush" -- Zam.com
"Slick, Polished and Bad Ass" -- Gamersinfo.net
"Stuns with its professionalism" -- Eurogamer
"I wanted to play for hours" - Inc Gamers
"Game of the Show - E3 2009" -- MMORPG.com
"Best Gameplay of E3 2009" -- TenTonHammer.com
"Easily the game of the show at GameX, hands down" -- Massively.com
Informace o hře
2155. From the ashes of the devastating Third Great War rose the Commonwealth, an oppressive world government determined to control the entire planet. The few remaining independent factions retaliate the only way they can, with elite teams of special operatives trained in advanced warfare tactics and equipped with high-tech weaponry. The future of humanity is their battleground, where knowledge is power, technology is a race, and everyone has a Global Agenda.
- Create your agent - Create, customize, and develop multiple agent characters, complementing your FPS skills with accessible RPG-style progression. Unlock weaponry and cutting edge devices including jetpacks, grenade launchers, mines, deployable turrets, stealth suits, holographic decoys, robotic droids and HUNDREDS of others.
- Co-Op with friends online - Four players share the same online mission experience - working as a team, communicating via built-in text and voice chat, infiltrating facilities, defeating end bosses, and earning technology upgrades.
- Compete in fast-paced, multiplayer matches - Teamwork and tactics are paramount within objective-based game types designed from the ground up to support intense and balanced player vs. player combat.
- Conquer persistent territory - You and your agency compete against other agencies for control of limited land resources and special rewards.
Play for Free
All current content of Global Agenda can be played for free. No purchase required. No subscription required.
With an optional one-time purchase, players may upgrade to Elite Agent status, which will accelerate the rate of earning character levels, gear, and currency and also grant access to premium features such as the login priority, auction house and in-game mail. All players that have previously purchased Global Agenda will be automatically upgraded to Elite Agent status.
- No Level Restriction
- Ability to earn all of the game’s current items without spending real money.
- Access to all of the game’s current playable content, including:
- Sonoran Desert Open Zone
- Special Ops PvE (1- to 4-person Co-Op)
- 10v10 Mercenary PvP
- 4v4 Arena PvP
- Double Agent PvPE
- 10-person Defense Raids - including the new, high-level, Dome Defense Mission introduced in version 1.4
- Agency vs Agency Gameplay (AvA)
Elite Agent - One-time purchase
- Earn End-of-Mission XP at twice the rate of a Free-to-Play user
- Earn End-of-Mission Credits and Tokens at twice the rate of a Free-Play user
- Earn End-of-Mission Elite Loot upon winning an instanced PvE or PvP match
- Choose which PvP gametypes you would like to play when queuing for Mercenary PvP.
- Access the Auction House
- Access In-Game Mail
- Less restrictive chat capabilities
- No ads for in-game voice
- Ability to create Agencies
- Higher Login priority