Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Insecticide Part 1
Enter the fast shooting world of INSECTICIDE as hot shot rookie Detective Chrys Liszt and help solve a crime of epic proportions. Lead your team on a bug hunt, collecting clues and solving puzzles. Use old-fashioned street smarts, unique insect abilities and an arsenal of ingenious bug weapons to confront your suspects.
Release Date: Jun 27, 2008
View all 11 screenshots
About the Game
Enter the fast shooting world of INSECTICIDE as hot shot rookie Detective Chrys Liszt and help solve a crime of epic proportions. Lead your team on a bug hunt, collecting clues and solving puzzles. Use old-fashioned street smarts, unique insect abilities and an arsenal of ingenious bug weapons to confront your suspects. Explore a futuristic world of mutant insects and uncover the truth in a city infested with corruption.
It won’t be easy solving this mystery, but some buggy’s got to do it!
- Real-time 3D third-person view combines action-based platforming with weapons-based combat.
- Use specialized bug weaponry and unique insect abilities.
- Put your detective skills to the test and lead a crime investigation in a futuristic world of mutant insects and film noir locations.
- Collect clues to solving a gripping mystery brimming with twists, turns, and double-crossings. Interrogate suspects, interview witnesses, and play good cop/bad cop to get the info you need.
- A cast of nearly 30 unique characters woven into an addictive plotline where each clue reveals a deeper part of the mystery.
Action Detective Shooter
Adventure Detective Puzzles and Crime Solving
An immersive story worthy of the best detective flicks
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.5GHz processor or better
- Memory: 256 MB
- Graphics: 16-bit Graphics, DirectX 9 (shader 2.0) compatible video card, 64 MB minimum video memory
- DirectX Version: 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 600 MB