The most devastating mechanized armor to ever roll onto a battlefield is brought to life in Iron Warriors: T72-Tank Command. This epic combat simulator allows the player to command an entire platoon of tanks and ALL associated support units, or assume the role of ANY member in a complete tank crew!
Release Date: Jul 26, 2006
About the GameThe most devastating mechanized armor to ever roll onto a battlefield is brought to life in Iron Warriors: T72-Tank Command. This epic combat simulator allows the player to command an entire platoon of tanks and ALL associated support units, or assume the role of ANY member in a complete tank crew!
The realism of both the physics and 3D engine creates game environments where real life armored tactic become the only way to survive on the today's modern battlefield!
- Three of Russia's most devastating and powerful tanks ever produced are yours to control; the T - 34-85, T-55A and T-72B!
- Roll these mechanized monsters through 18 campaigns, 2 training missions, 5 single player missions and 3 multiplayer (LAN) missions.
- Master your tank and crew and you will soon take command of other units that round out your mechanized platoon.
- Cooperative multi-player support allows gamers to team up as a tank crew and play different positions within the same tank!
- Roll into battle on some of the most realistic terrain maps ever modeled; real weather, destructible terrain and detailed models.
- Ballistics models take into effect: wind, shell, aerodynamic flight characteristics, barrel wear and droop!
- Powerful mission editor, map editor, and structure editor included; modify existing content or create your own.
Minimum System Requirements: Windows XP, 1Ghz Athlon or Pentium III CPU, 256MB RAM; DirectX 9.0 Compatible Video Card (ex: Geforce 2/4MX or Radeon 7500), DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound Card, 2 Gigabyte free space on Hard drive, DirectX 9.0c
More like this
42 of 47 people (89%) found this review helpful
626 products in account
4.3 hrs on record
Work fine for me (Windows 7) and yup, it's a REAL tank simulator! So if you're going to play this game then first you really should read the manual carefully and play the two tutorial missions (which only cotains basic guides to drive, operate the turret,... for advanced stuff you will have to read the manual) and then practice with a mission to figure out how things work. Of course it will take time but if you can get used to it you'll find that it's actually a good game! However, this game is old (a decade ago) and as I said it will take time so if you are a fan of fancy graphics or fast paced action or... both, try World of Tanks or something else!
5 of 7 people (71%) found this review helpful
4 of 6 people (67%) found this review helpful
13 of 24 people (54%) found this review helpful
1 of 1 people (100%) found this review helpful