Julkaistu 8. joulukuu, 2014.
Greatest strategy ever, amazing plot, sweet graphic. I have spent hour playing that game. The races are unique, every race has their own special units, that make your gamepley different everytime you play another race. The campaign is awesome. I have heard that there is problem running that game on Windows 7, though I have managed to start it.
Please try this:
1. In the Steam game library, right click the game
2. Select "Properties"
3. Select the "Local Files" tab
4. Click "Verify integrity of game cache"
This has been known to easily fix the "Failed to find steam" error. If the issue persists then it is recommended you try these steps:
1. Open the Start Menu, right click "Computer", and select "Properties".
2. From the column on the left of the new panel, select "Advanced System Settings".
3. From the new dialogue, press "Environment Variables..." (at the bottom of the "Advanced" panel, just above "OK", "Cancel", and "Apply").
4. In the top half of the newly opened dialogue (User variables) if there is:
a - no existing entry for PATH, use "New..." to add it (Variable Name: PATH, Variable Value: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam -- i.e. wherever you have Steam installed).
b - already an entry for PATH, use "Edit..." to add ;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam (or wherever your Steam is installed) at the end of the existing value. (Note the semi-colon to separate the value that was already there from the new bit with the Steam path.)
5. Press "OK"
6. Log off and log on again. You should now be able to run the Steam titles without problems.
If you have further issues I suggest you contact Steam Support as there may be issues with your Steam Client.
After that the game will start, but it can be really slow ( about 1 FPS), try than setting at highest possible graphic settings and check box called 'User Direct3D'. It starts on fullscrean, but it is slightly smaller than your whole monitor, so it should allow you to run it and enjoy that great game!