Buy Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children
Packages that include this game
About the Game
Somewhere in the Pacific, there was a beautiful island, called Isola, where lost villagers made their home. The castaways explored their small part of the island and knew every corner. Only a mysterious cave had not been carefully explored. One day, two intrepid villagers ventured into the dark recesses and discovered an opening behind thick vines. Curious, they pressed through and after falling down slippery rocks and a steep waterfall, they landed on a new part of the island: the west side! They emerged to find they were not alone... children ... dirty, hungry-looking children. Who are they and where are their parents? Uncover more answers about the mysterious native inhabitants of the island. Explore the western shore of Isola!
- Explore a new part of Isola: the western shore: all new puzzles, technologies, and island events!
- Dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
- Watch your villagers go from toddlers, to adults, to grey-haired elders.
- Make a variety of unique stews from hidden herbs, many with strange and unpredictable effects.
- Award your wisest villagers with persistent totems to customize your village.
- Real-Time gameplay: new surprises every time you turn the game on!
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: Pentium III 500
- Memory: 96 MB
- Graphics: 16MB of VRAM
- DirectX Version: DirectX 7.0 or later
- Hard Drive: 200 MB
Virtual Villagers® and Last Day of Work® are registered trademarks of LDW Software, LLC