+ Oddworld universe
+ Switching between two characters on the fly
+ Unique gameplay mechanics like possessing enemies, cooperating with fellow Mudokons, etc.
+ Improved visuals with widescreen support
- Broken gamepad support (works but needs weird tweaks)
- Game felt very unstable, crashed occasionally (for many people it doesn't work at all)
- Two achievements won't unlock no matter what you do
- No V-sync option (NVIDIA panel won't let me force it since it's OpenGL game)
- No FPS limiter, my PC run hot and loud because it tried to push as much FPS as possible (300 FPS or so)
- No FPS limiter also made the game feel too fast
- Minor graphical glitches, especially broken draw distance made stuff dissapear partially just to appear again in a second
Supposedly the game is gonna get the HD update in the future. I truly hope so since I really enjoyed playing it and overall this is a good game. I would totally recommend it if all of the aforementioned bugs would be fixed.