Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Pick a puppy pal from a pack of fuzzy and adorable puppies in Petz Dogz 2! Together, you and your new cuddly companion will encounter a world that's fun to play in, explore, and share. Choose from seven adorable breeds, including Boxer and Husky, each with different fur colors and textures Mix and match with Fantasy Breedz, including...
Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
Buy Petz® Dogz® 2
Packages that include this game
About the Game
Pick a puppy pal from a pack of fuzzy and adorable puppies in Petz Dogz 2! Together, you and your new cuddly companion will encounter a world that's fun to play in, explore, and share.
- Choose from seven adorable breeds, including Boxer and Husky, each with different fur colors and textures
- Mix and match with Fantasy Breedz, including robot, tuxedo, zebra and more
- Keep a daily Pet Journal where you can record your thoughts and show off badges and puppy photos
- Take photos of your pup to print and share with friends
- Supported OS: Windows® Vista / XP / 2000
- Processor: 800 MHz Pentium III or AMD K6-III processor
- Memory: 256 MB
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9-compliant video card (see supported list*)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0
- Sound: 16-bit DirectX 9.0c compliant sound card
- Hard Drive: 700 MB for full installation
- Peripherals: Windows keyboard and mouse only
- *Video cards supported at time of release: Nvidia® GeForce 2/3/4/FX/6/7/8 series, ATI® Radeon® 7000/8000/9000/X series, Matrox Parhelia
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: 256 MB video card
©2007 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Dogz, Petz Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
23 of 36 people (64%) found this review helpful
113 products in account
2.1 hrs on record
The interface is not at all intuitive. The dogs have to eat and poop a lot and get constant attention, and don't do a whole lot in return (other than the token tricks, like "sit" and "speak"). The developer offers zero support. If you're looking for a game that will keep your kid's attention, keep looking.
4 of 6 people (67%) found this review helpful
31 products in account
0.3 hrs on record
This game is horrible. There's literally nothing to do. NO shop, no mini-games, just picking up poop and watching your dog walk around. A real waste of 10 dollars, believe me. DO NOT BUY IT. Oh, and if you think the cat one's better, it's exactly the same.
4 of 12 people (33%) found this review helpful
130 of 185 people (70%) found this review helpful
20 of 32 people (63%) found this review helpful