Beyond Good and Evil™
For centuries, the planet Hyllis has been bombarded by a relentless alien race. Skeptical of her government's inability to repel the invaders, a rebellious action reporter named Jade sets out to capture the truth.
View all 11 screenshots
Watch all 2 trailers
About the Game
For centuries, the planet Hyllis has been bombarded by a relentless alien race. Skeptical of her government's inability to repel the invaders, a rebellious action reporter named Jade sets out to capture the truth. Armed with her camera, dai-jo staff, and fierce determination, she discovers shocking evidence leading to a horrific government conspiracy, and is forced to battle an evil she cannot possibly fathom.
- Join the Rebellion
As action reporter Jade, join an underground resistance group and expose your government's secrets using stealth, force, and wits. Stop at nothing until your people know the truth.
- Expose the Conspiracy
Enter a futuristic world full of deception, where nothing is as it seems and exposing the truth is the only hope of restoring freedom.
- Prepare for Anything
Brace yourself for any obstacle in this spellbinding world from the mind of innovative game creator, Michel Ancel.
- United We Fight
Battle against the forces of conspiracy with Jade's punishing dai-jo staff techniques. Master amazing tag-team fighting combos with allied resistance fighters.
- OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: 700 MHz Pentium® III, Celeron®, or AMD Athlon™ (1 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 64 MB minimum, 128 MB recommended (256 MB recommended for XP)
- Graphics:DirectX® 9-compatible 32 MB video card (specific cards supported: ATI® Radeon™ 9700 and Pro, ATI Radeon 9000 and Pro, GeForce™ 4 Ti 4600/Ti 4400/MX 460/MX 440, GeForce3 and Ti500, GeForce2 GTS/MX400/MX)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0
- Sound: DirectX 9-compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 2.2 GB
©2003 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Beyond Good & Evil, Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Software platform logo (TM and ©) EMA 2006.