Közzétéve: 2012. július 21.
"Better than expected"
Tactical first person shooter with flaws, but also a lot of potential.
Bought it for co-op mostly, and found it to be a lot better than its first impression.
> Slow paced, tactical gameplay. Sneak or thou shalt be shot.
> Fair, but challenging damage model. Single shots kill, both enemies and you.
> Relies on your skill rather than unlocking/grinding.
+ Good gunplay
+ Slightly dated, but decent graphics, good performance
+ Nice sense of danger while peeking around corners
+ Many multiplayer options, including co-op and campaign co-op
+ Creates a nice atmosphere
- Linear level design, invisible walls and un-climbable molehills
- No jump/mantle option. Knee-high wall? You're doomed!
- Slightly glitchy prone stance sometimes
- Campaign is rather on the short side
- AI, both allied and enemy, can be a bit dense at times
If you can tolerate its flaws, there is much fun to be had with this game. Pick it up when it receives a discount.