- framerate issues
- terrible netcode
- AI is very basic
- almost no good servers outside of Russia and the Americas
- crashes very often
- AI enemies spawn during the mission at places that you have already cleared
- funny physics (do it right or leave it out of the game!)
- sound bugs
- hit indicator (bullet traces) is broken, the bullets seem to always come at you from the side,
no matter what direction they actually come from in the game world
- the in-mission briefing videos are bug ridden
- your AI buddies more often than not disregard your orders, or do them poorly
(for instance "go there and face this direction" - you are not where i told you to be and look in the opposite direction)
- the walking speed when crouched is ridiculously slow
- firing from a prone position is troublesome
- the overall controls and movement in the game world are very clunky and cumbersome
- etc. etc.
As a fan of the original Ghost Recon series, i am disappointed.
I thought it may be better than the terrible console versions,
but the points listed above make it hard to enjoy the game.
Geplaatst: 17 december 2013