1) Good graphics and atmosphere
2) Gameplay revolves around you controlling your "minions" to defeat enemies and solve puzzles.
3)Controls really well however the game was designed around controller support. Never tried the K/M
4) Lengthy adventure
5) Well designed levels keep things fresh and interesting
6) Cute and charming story
7) Bonus DLC is more creative than the actual game
1) The game at times can feel repetitive.
2) The game can be frustrating at times especially if you loose a lot of minions at once forcing you to harvest more.
3) Seems a bit too long given the nature of the game, I just wanted it to end around 13 hours in.
4) Minions sometimes don't really follow your commands causing needless death.
The game is worth checking out and if you enjoyed pikmin from Nintendo you should somewhat enjoy this game. Both have similiar gameplay elements yet vastly different design.