About the GameBecome immersed in the fantastic world of Aris a world populated by Orcs, Elves, Dwarfs and Humans. Complete more than 30 challenging quests to find the three parts of the Hand of God amulet and save Aris from impending doom. But beware of the more than 30 types of monsters and big bosses that are awaiting you as you fight your way through huge randomly-generated dungeons and detailed, individually designed landscapes. But your hero will not be all alone. He will be accompanied by Luna, a light elf serving as companion, campaign guide and mouse cursor at the same time.
With Legend: Hand of God, the German team Master Creating has created an epic Action RPG that raises the bar for the genre, thanks to the involvement of well known industry veterans such as Paul Campion and Andreas Adamek.
- Explore a gigantic, continuous world where you can seamlessly journey from the highest mountain to the deepest dungeon without a single loading screen.
- Cinematic combat system combat in movie choreography quality, but still as easy to control as in standard Action RPGs.
- Dynamic environment system, e.g. fog, rain, snowstorms.
- Character creation that allows appearance and abilities shifting, the latter by combining 2 out of 5 available skill trees.
- Strong storyline that will grab and hold you all the way till the end.
- A light elf that serves as companion, mouse cursor, light source and campaign guide at the same time.
- Stunning 3D graphics with an amazing level of detail and realism.
- Realistic physics based on the NovodeX technology which also powers the Unreal Engine 3.
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Processor: CPU 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 6600 graphics card or similar with 256 MB RAM or more
- Hard Drive: 4 GB Free Space
- Sound: 100% DirectX-compatible soundcard
Legend: Hand of God © 2004-2008 Master Creating GmbH. All rights reserved. Published by dtp entertainment AG. All company names, brand names, trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners.
More like this