Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Welcome to the world of HotDish, where knowing your way around the kitchen is a recipe for success! Build your career one dish at a time as you start at the bottom of the culinary ladder as a line cook in a local Italian restaurant with dreams of one day becoming a world class 5 Star French chef.
Release Date: Jan 12, 2008
View all 11 screenshots
Buy Hot Dish
Packages that include this game
About the Game
Welcome to the world of HotDish, where knowing your way around the kitchen is a recipe for success!
Build your career one dish at a time as you start at the bottom of the culinary ladder as a line cook in a local Italian restaurant with dreams of one day becoming a world class 5 Star French chef. Master the timing and accuracy needed to bring simple dishes to the table by executing their various steps and combining ingredients at the right times to create a finished product your customers and the critics will love! Earn stars for each finished dish and use them to unlock more complicated recipes, kitchen power-ups, and mini-games. If you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen!
- Gesture and timing based game play dynamic.
- 45 levels of play across 3 locations: a mom-and-pop Italian restaurant, an upscale Asian Fusion restaurant, and a five-star French restaurant.
- 80 Dishes to prepare and master- appetizers, entrees, desserts.
- Cooking powerups including Spatula time, Secret Spices, and the Master Cooker.
- Three master chefs to guide you - Mama Giovanni, Yokira Kurajumbo, Jean-Pierre Godolphin.
- Watch out for the Health Inspector as you try and clear boards in the Cleanup Match 3 Minigame.
- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 700 MHz or faster
- DirectX Version: DirectX 7.0 or later
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 40 MB free hard disk space
- Display: 800 x 600 minimum screen resolution