Julkaistu 17. tammikuu.
I LOVED this game when it first came out. That said, I loved ALL of SCS's trucking games throughout the 18WoS series. The game has decent control, great economy and company management and brilliant truck ownership detail. Before I get ahead of myself, however, here's a real list of pros and cons to this game:
- Decent graphics: This game may be old, and it does show it's age, but the graphics still look alright, if a little dull at times.
- Good control: This game is no ETS2, but it definitely feels right. Its a bit slick at times, but you have to remember you are driving a heavy truck.
- Company management: Manage everything from the trucks, to the drivers, right down to the contracts and companies.
- Truck AND trailer management: ETS2 fans will like this... You can BUY TRAILERS. Just a little bit of extra management and a bit of extra content to buy.
- AGE: This game shows it's age... alot. The sound is low quality, the graphics are dull as stated before... it's an old game.
- Bugs: This game has its share of bugs and issues. I personally have problems with the fov not setting properly. I have to manually set it for it to look right.
- Fatigue: The game's fatigue system is realistic to the game time, but the distances to game time are not realistic. I woke up at the edge of a city, and by the time I got to the other side, I had to sleep again. I suggest turning fatigue off in the config files.
- Scenery: This game also shows it's age in scenery. It's a bit dull and repeatitive.
I enjoyed the game, and I still go back and play it occasionally. I would reccomend the game to anyone who likes other 18wos games, or trucking games in general.