Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Clive Barker's Jericho™
About the Game
Clive Barker's Jericho™ is a terrifying squad-based horror First Person Shooter game based on an original concept and story by legendary horror writer and filmmaker Clive Barker, the creator of Hellraiser™.
An ancient evil has broken through into our world and is threatening to spread its taint across the whole of the earth unless it's stopped. At ground zero lies the Middle Eastern city of Al-Khali, a modern city built atop the ancient ruins of a dozen previous conquerors. Clive Barker's Jericho delivers an overload of sensory horror. Players journey through hellish locations and slices of time combating gruesome and twisted enemies. A squad-based horror First Person Shooter, "Jericho" refers to the Jericho Team, a seven-man strike force that protects government interests from paranormal threats. Trained in both conventional warfare and the arcane arts, each Jericho Team member is an expert in different para-psychological disciplines, including telekinesis, pyromancy, blood magic and exorcism.
- All-action First Person Shooter combined with darkest horror from the twisted mind of horror legend Clive Barker.
- Modern weapons & paranormal powers.
- Switch between & play as all seven members of the Jericho Squad.
- Direct your squad as they watch your back & follow your orders.
- Squad First person shooter mechanics deliver tactical action .
- Each character has unique paranormal abilities.
- Abilities can be combined to create new powers.
- The game takes place in Al-Khali, a city formed over 6 different eras and ruled by evil.
- OS: Windows® XP
- Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.4 GHz or AMD(R) equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 6600 GT or ATI(TM) Radeon(TM) X1600 (full list of supported chipsets below)
- DirectX Version: DirectX® 9.0c
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 6 GB Hard Drive space
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel(R) Core 2 Duo or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) 64 X2 processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 8800 GTS or ATI(TM) Radeon(TM) X1950 XTX (full list of supported chipsets below)
- Sound: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Sound Card
- NVIDIA Geforce 6 Series (6600 or higher)
- NVIDIA Geforce 7 Series (7100 or higher)
- NVIDIA Geforce 8 Series (8800 or higher)
- ATI Radeon X1600 or higher
- ATI Radeon HD2900XT or higher
- Not compatible with all integrated sound/graphics solutions (including laptops)
Supported Video Chipsets: