73% – Strategy Informer
78% – Jolt Online Gaming
The long-awaited sequel to Pacific Storm; Pacific Storm: Allies expands upon the success of the internationally acclaimed original to deliver an unforgettable mix of real-time strategy and blistering arcade combat, recreating World War II's most heated battles.
Experience large-scale naval and air operations of the Pacific as either the United States, Imperial Japan, or new playable nation - the UK. Marvel at the enhanced 3D visual engine complete with detailed damage modeling. Settle disputes via diplomacy or battle. Or assume direct control over stunningly-rendered ships and planes to personally annihilate your adversaries. From the US to USSR, Germany to Japan, new missions, tactical maneuvers and multiplayer modes offer armchair admirals greater excitement than ever.
Whether you chart the conflict's progress from a strategic level or man a deck gun or get behind the controls of a fighter or bomber and personally take the fight to your foes, seize the day and rewrite history of some the most intense battles of World War II!
- ENGROSSING WORLD WAR II ACTION AND STRATEGY - Diplomats, strategists and fighter jocks will all have a place in the game; seize the day from behind a deck gun, in a plane's cockpit, or as an admiral in the fleet's strategic planning room.
- NEW NATIONS - Play as the United States, Japan, and now as Great Britain. Ally with the AI-controlled Soviet Union, Holland or Germany, using updated diplomacy features.
- A MASSIVE ASSORTMENT OF HISTORICALLY-BASED UNITS - Employ bombers, fighters, submarines, battleships, aircraft carriers and other power hitters of the Second World War. Go beyond the Pacific Theater and even command the Bismarck or HMS Hood.
- ENHANCED GRAPHICS - An updated 3D graphics engine beautifully renders units, including detailed damage modeling and persistent combat effects.
- REVAMPED CONTROLS - Master grand strategy, new technology development or in-your-face combat with a newly updated control scheme that streamlines everything from resource management to dog-fighting.
- MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM: Play head-to-head in action-oriented dogfights, join in cooperative mode with friends, or play competitively against the AI and online opponents to succeed in historical missions or massive theater-wide campaigns.