About This Game
On December 7, 1941, a major part of the U.S. Pacific navy stationed at Pearl Harbor was assaulted by Japanese planes. Japanese fighters were destroying American aircraft on land and in the air, without giving them a chance for a counterattack. The furious battle of Pearl Harbor became the first in the sequence of gory sea combats.
Now you can take part in all major Pacific battles of World War II. Pacific Storm is a mixture of Real-Time Strategy, war-game and simulator. All major and important sea battles of World War II, which took place in the Pacific Ocean, are included and you can play either for the USA or Japan.
Mine the resources (money, iron and nickel ore, bauxites and oil), train various units and retaliate! Sink’em all!
- Engaging WWII action in the Pacific combat theater, viewable in both a strategic map and tactical battleground mode
- Classic RTS elements such as technology research, unit development and deployment combined with gripping white-knuckle player-controlled combat action
- Huge variety of historically inspired units with focus on naval and air units, including bombers, fighters, battleships, aircraft carriers and other power hitters of the Japanese and U.S. Pacific fleets
- Multiplayer LAN gameplay supports both action and tactical play
- Beautifully rendered landscapes and bodies of water provide stunning backdrops for both in-flight and on-the-ground action