“If you like innovative 2D games that challenge you to actually use your noodle ever once in awhile like Braid and Limbo, then you have no excuse.”
5/5 – Armless Octopus
“(...) sometimes you find some gems that are truly worthwhile. Blocks That Matter is one of those.”
18/20 – http://www.jeuxvideo.com/articles/0001/00014999-blocks-that-matter-test.htm
“The game’s secret reason for being, though, is its deference to what came before. This is a block game in love with block games.”
Spread the love of Blocks!
Create and share your own levels, language files and custom BTM's so that Tetrobot keeps it's brain in working order.
When indie game developers Alexey and Markus are in trouble, their only hope comes from their creation.
You are the Tetrobot: a tiny robot that can drill blocks of matter one by one, collect them, and recycle them into new pieces of 4 blocks. You also have the possibility to destroy lines of 8+ blocks in a very «retro russian» game style. Sand, wood, stone, obsidian, iron, diamond: each matter has its specific behaviour you'll have to use wisely and take advantage of them. So get ready to use your brain and combine your platforming and puzzle-solving skills in this incredible mashup!
- A unique gameplay experience mixing puzzle and platform that will challenge your brain
- 40 levels to play in Adventure Mode, 20 bonus levels to unlock and more free content to come
- Collect every 40 "Blocks That Matter" and rediscover videogames made of blocks that made or will make History
- Create and share your own puzzles using an easy-to-use level editor
- Steam achievements: 30+ achievements to unlock by playing the game and being creative.
- Steam Cloud: No matter if you play on PC or Mac, at home or outside, your progression will be saved.