About This Game
The Sherlock Holmes series returns with this updated version of The Awakened, which brings a whole new dimension to the original title developed by Frogwares.
Keeping with the traditional Point & Click gameplay style of the original adventure games, The Awakened has been totally rethought, offering players a new third-person view while keeping the original first-person view available also.
The game puts the player into an investigation of the myth of Cthulhu - as imagined by author H.P. Lovecraft. Sherlock Holmes, assisted by the loyal Doctor Watson, investigates strange disappearances which seem related to the activity of a secret sect. The adventure begins in London, in the renowned Baker Street, taking us to investigate a disturbing psychiatric hospital near Bale, Switzerland, on to Louisiana and finally to Scotland.
- 2 points-of-view available at all times: new gameplay in 3rd person, giving a new dimension to the original game, or classic first- person point-of-view.
- An original confrontation between the universe of Sherlock Holmes and the myth of Cthulhu - a fight between the rational and the supernatural.
- Rich graphics, biting dialogue, disturbing characters and an excellent sound track create incredible turn of the century atmospheres.
- Play as the famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his loyal friend Doctor Watson.
- A new help system that shows the interactions available (objects and actions).
- Interact with more than 60 characters in 5 disturbing universes.
- Use and combine more than 50 objects, and discover hundreds of clues and documents to carry out the investigation to its final outcome.