About This Game
The best Online adaptation yet of Days of Wonder's best-selling train game, Ticket to Ride takes less than one minute to learn but a lifetime to master.
With tension building at every turn, it's definitely NOT your Father's train game!
Play Solo or Online. With over 30,000,000 games played Online, and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average, Ticket to Ride is the ultimate online board game experience.
It's not just exciting – it's addictive!
By the makers of Ticket to Ride for iPad, winner of the Pocket Gamer Awards 2012 for Best iPad Strategy/Simulation Game of the Year; Small World for iPad, winner of the Pocket Gamer Awards 2011 for Best iPad Strategy/Simulation Game of the Year; and Memoir ’44 Online
, the World War II turn-based classic available as a free download on Steam.
- Solo play against up to 4 AI players
- An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents willing to play 24/7!
- Terrific video tutorial with voice acting for quick and easy learning
- Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
- Contextual in-game Conductor’s Notes (web-based rules) to help you master all the maps
- Alan R. Moon's official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork in full high resolution
- Seamless integration with Steam: no sign-up, use your Steam ID directly to play online
- Grand Central Station, a fully-animated and colorful experience to discover the world of Ticket to Ride
- Online and offline Hall of Fame
- Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland, Legendary Asia and USA 1910 available as Steam DLC purchases
- When playing Online, you are connected to the same servers as the players of our Web and iPad versions, in addition to the PC and Mac.