For an FPS that sadly hasn't updated since 2012 this seems nifty and fun. I'd say cs:go even took features from this game to add to theirs.
Although it hasn't been updated since 2012, I stilled managed to get a game instantly in November 2014 and had many postivies
- Matches a short
- Matches are fun
- Good Voice over when playing Capture the Zone to tell you when an enemy has caputred/started capturing a zone
- Good idea to get crates from killing people which can be unlocked for a small price to get premium weapons
- Definitely didn't seem pay to win
- Epic level system and skill system
- Balanced (I hadn't played since 2012 and I was getting first place... go figure)
- Has ingame currency and premium currency
- Free to Play
- Lots of Achievements
- Definitely no hackers from what I saw
- Epic number of weapons and loadouts
The only negatives I saw are:
- No updates since 2012
- Premium Weapons Expire
- Not able to trade Premium Weapons and items on Steam like in cs:go
Overall, in my opinion, the game is a really fun FPS concidering it was made in 2011 with no updates in 2012. Things are payable to get but don't need to be and don't give you an advantage over others who didn't pay for items. Really well built, love the level system and the ingame voice overs/crate idea. One of the best FPS's for todays times that I'd highly recommend.
Overall, I'd rate this 3/5!
PS: It'd be a 5/5 if it was still updated. Though it's still active and I didn't see any hackers. I got a game instantly as of November 2014 and I got First Place on my team and I hadn't played since 2012. Also, I have killed 96 players 10 levels higher than me... so before you say this review is biased or I haven't played enough... go figure.