Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Aliens vs Predator™ Bughunt Map Pack
Requires the base game Aliens vs. Predator™ on Steam in order to play.
Buy Aliens vs Predator: Bughunt Pack
About the Game
Welcome to the killing grounds of BG-386. Prove your skills on four new multiplayer maps spanning jungle swamps, Alien crashsites, industrial complexes and ancient temples. Your environment will be your deadliest enemy - constant rainstorms batter you, fog hides your predators with only a flash of lightning to show the way through.
The Bughunt Map Pack features two maps for Survivor Mode and two maps for all other Multiplayer Modes.
- Crashsite - MP map Built for all game types except Survivor, Crashsite is an outdoors map placing players in a Jungle swamp – dominated by a crashed drop ship. Radiating away from the swamp is a waterfall overlooking an expansive vista, which is part of a large “ring” of playable area that surrounds the central swamp, with connecting spokes to aid player movement through the map.
- Furious - MP map Built for all game types except Survivor, Furious is an arena style map placing players in a central cylinder shaped area dominated by a huge active furnace in the middle.
- Tempest - Survivor map Built for Survivor only, Tempest is an outdoor map which places players in the BG-386 Colony area on a dark and stormy night.
In addition to the never ending Alien swarm, players must also contend with their environment. A constant rainstorm batters the colony, with intermittent flashes of lightning illuminating the environment to show the Marines attackers bearing down on him.
After each wave is completed, the fog rolls in for the start of the next one as ghostly shapes begin to stalk the player.
- Monument - Survivor map Built for Survivor only, Monument is an outdoor map set on BG-386 in a previously unseen Monument area to the deceased Predator Lord.
With geometry purpose built to suit Alien navigation, Monument provides a challenge to players who are already familiar with Survivor. Aliens can appear from any direction, and if the player stands still for too long they become vulnerable to the Jungle Alien “spitters” who are present in this level.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 3.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent processor
- Memory: 1 GB System RAM (XP)/ 2 GB System RAM (Vista)
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compliant video card with 128 MB RAM (NVIDIA 7900 or better, ATI X1800 or better)
- Hard Drive: 16 GB free hard drive space
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
Aliens vs. Predator™ & © 2009 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All rights reserved. Aliens vs. Predator game software, excluding Twentieth Century Fox elements © 2009 SEGA. SEGA and the SEGA logo are registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Corporation. Technology ©2009 Rebellion ®