About This Content
The official Empire: Total War™ Expansion
A new detailed North American Campaign Map expands the Empire: Total War experience, with 5 brand new American Indian factions, new units and technologies. Experience battles in the new Warpath Campaign and lead one of the 5 new factions in an epic war to defend your lands and drive out the invaders. Or take these units and their unique strengths into multiplayer battles.
- 5 New Playable Factions Play through the new Warpath Campaign or in multiplayer as one of 5 new American Indian factions in Empire: Total War, including the Iroquois, Huron, Plains, Pueblo and Cherokee nations.
- Expanded North American Territories A new, more detailed North American Campaign Map featuring new regions and a new start date.
- New Elite Units Command new Elite units specific to each American Indian faction including Mohawk Elite Warriors, Cheyenne Dog Soldiers, Navajo Scout Warriors and many more.
- Shaman and Scout Agents Two new agent types - Infiltrate enemy territory with the new Shaman unit and sabotage the opposition with the cunning Scout.
- New Tribal Technologies 18 new tribal technologies including Spirit Medicine, the Call of the Wild and Dreamwalking creating a brand new tribal technology tree.
- New Objectives New winning objectives for each of the playable factions.
Once you've purchased the content, you will unlock the new Warpath Campaign and all 5 new American Indian factions. These factions can be played in single player and multiplayer games.
© SEGA. The Creative Assembly, Total War, Empire: Total War and the Total War logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Corporation. All rights reserved.