Every bit worth what I paid for it...
I should have prefaced this review with some facts:
- I purchased this game at the last major Steam sale (or my wife did for me, rather)
- You get to kill Dinosaurs
- Clear plotline, but you get to kill dinosaurs
- For the most part mechanically sound
- The developers seem fairly responsive to the (reasonable) desires of customers
- I think it's a great thing when a group of people like this comes together and designs something so very colorful, creative and minimally buggy, without the resources of a entertainment titan like EA, Activision, etc... If you want to argue the semantics of Unrealy Engine, whatever
- Just try it if you've got the spare change and could use a good laugh.
- It's fun, it's silly, and if you can look at it through that lens it's a great once in a while to do by yourself or with friends!
- on a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a solid 7. If you want to be ULTR@ SERIOUZZZ, go play Call of Duty; you will be (un)welcomed to play by scores of misogynists, racists, proto-rapists, fratboys, and <insert next offensive term here> in a super serious FPS! Sounds great, right?!
Recommend this game!