Over the years this game has been bashed as one of the worst games to be released on steam, however now I'd say get it.
For £0.79 game the graphics look like they are from a game costing £30, and the weather effects you get on your helmet is a nice addtion too, the main enemys in this game are dinosaurs and there are 7 of them and 2 flying reptiles and a giant Crocodile, all 10 of them feel unquie and fun to fight against.
You can get vechicles in this game, theres the average jeep with turret, a jet and a tank, but best of all theres a MECH! YES A MECH YOU CAN FIGHT A TREX WITH A MECH! All of the vechicles are great to drive and are really helpful overall.
Game breaking glitches like map glitches or crashes are very rare in this game, the only one I can think of is where you can leave a map by playing as a flying reptile or playing Assault with the jetpack and fly above the boundires, luckly this is only on one map and it's unplayed often.
However this game does have a few downsides....
1. A lot of weapon clipping, sound glitches and firing glitches, most noticeable with the default pistol, duo pistols and using reload speed upgrade.
2. Ragdolls are really glitchy at times, however more tame then any from the Source engine.
3. Playing as Dinosaurs is nearly impossible with the terrible camara angle and controls.
4. Soundtrack is really stock.
5. Small, but very friendly commuinty
Overall the game is much more better then it orignally was, a fun CO-OP horde game to play with your friends!.