- Graphics are somewhat decent
- Animations are okay
- When the people you're playing with aren't hackers or crying children/teenage boys it is a surprisingly bearable CS:GO Clone
- Hacker paradise
- Confusing as hell menu screen (took me 5 minutes just to figure out how to get into a game lobby)
- DLC are WAY too expensive for a F2P game (Seriously, sixty dollars?? Why????)
- Gross "female models" which break the immersion (not that there was much to begin with)
- Game frequently disconnects from servers without any real reason (even on a good wired connection)
- Game doesn't even run on fullscreen, plays in a weirdly dimensioned window (it did for me at least, I couldn't find any way to change it to fullscreen or a different resolution)
- Did I mention hackers?
AVA was honestly not as ♥♥♥♥♥♥ as I anticipated it to be, but it's not worth your time. Unless you're after the Black Rose, like I was. If you are, the suffering is worth it. Sort of.
All in all? If you want the Black Rose for your Spy loadout, go for it. But otherwise stay FAR away from this money sucker. Your sanity depends on it.