Team Fortress 2 "Black Rose"
Receive the free Alliance of Valiant Arms-themed Team Fortress 2 weapon, "Black Rose", by unlocking the "1st One Down" achievement in A.V.A.!
To receive the free TF2 item, players must create a character and complete their first game to unlock this achievement.
About the Game
November 2009 -- The Republic of the Commonwealth of Independent States, once scattered into pieces with the fall of the Soviet Union, comes together for reintegration under Russian president: 'Vladimir Mashkov', a conservative ultra-nationalist. On the anniversary of the National Founding Day for the Soviet Union, the newly created Neo Russia Federation (NRF) springs to life as a world power, occupying 1/6th of the earth's land surface with the world's 3rd largest population.
Concerned with the NRF's rapid expansion into Eastern Europe, the EU requests the immediate removal of NRF troops from Eastern Europe and an immediate stop to the intervention in Middle East countries. Mashkov ignores all communications and the extremely fast growth of the NRF casts dark clouds over the entire continent of Europe.
January 2011 -- As all political and economic approaches fail EU forces from Germany, France, England and Northern Europe attack NRF troops stationed in Poland and effectively begin the European War. NRF forces retaliate with great force causing substantial losses to EU troops and pushing EU out of Poland altogether. NRF forces cross into Germany in massive waves. After subsequent battles, the NRF occupy Germany entirely as well as parts of France.
January 2012 -- EU forces, supported by US troops, plan a major counterattack…
- Class System: Select from the 3 classes (Point Man, Rifle Man, Sniper) to best support your teammates.
- Skill System: Unlocked by meeting certain requirements in-game, skills allow you to further customize each class.
- Rank System: Rank up from Trainee to Private and so on. As your character climbs the ladder in the ranking system, more weapons and items will be obtainable through the in-game shop.
- Squad Commander: The highest ranked player on each team is equipped with high tech binoculars to scope out enemy locations and report back to your teammates.
- Weapon Customization: Add custom parts or modify your weapons to drastically change its performance.
- In-Game Challenges and Awards: Daily challenges/missions which consists of completing objectives to receive rewards such as in game money. There is also an award system consisting of campaign ribbons, badges, and medals. Different awards give different benefit such as game money, unlocking skills, and supply points.
- Co-op Gameplay: Team up with friends and take on the challenging co-op mode. Co-op supports a team of 4 or 5 players depending on the mission.